so what if in an au world kushina was alive and ino was pregs with naruto. Kushina is so excited to be a grandma and she is just so happy and im so happy and—
HEADCANNON FOR ITASAKU!!!
I DIDN’T GET TO FINISH THESE YESTERDAY I WAS SO TIRED MY APOLOGIES!!!!
YEEEEEESSSS ITASAKU. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS :DDD
I’m going to give two different AU timeline hcs because….i want to…..OK
- Itachi returns to Konoha after the war as a full blown war hero. The villagers love him, everybody wants to BE HIM, MARRY HIM ETC…
- He meets Sakura before Ino does. He’s back in the village briefly and he sees her get bullied by people and he sort of chases them away with his stern glare, and she’s kind of frightened of sasuke-kun’s brother but he kneels in front of her and ruffles her hair and tells her it’s ok to be kind and shy and not confident but it’s also important to fight for yourself. And she sort of nods and develops THIS GIANT CRUSH ON HIM.
- And she befriends Ino and she grows into herself as per canon and ends up on the same team as Sasuke and she encounters Itachi quiet often, and he doesn’t remember the time he sort of saved her but she does. As Sasuke’s teammate she’s often over with Naruto, and they talk quite a bit and he’s a bit struck by just how intelligent this girl is, and he watches her fight for recognition to be able to protect her teammates and become a better person and he is just so impressed by that.
- She’s assigned to his anbu squad as the medic and she almost dies trying to save Itachi and he watches tsunade RIP INTO HER FOR FAILING TO FOLLOW ONE OF THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL RULES OF MEDICS but at this point Itachi is done he thinks this girl is amazing—this girl is so devastatingly FIERCE.
- Sakura, who’s always been aware of how gentle, how kind, how loyal this man is, who’s sort of been her friend and crush and idol for years now doesn’t need to be asked out twice
- they date and sasuke is sulky about it
- Itachi, bored with his life, his missions, and his village, runs away becomes a leading member of the mercenary group Akatsuki.
- Sakura, the former hokage’s daughter, slated to become the next hokage, is perpetually disgusted by the Akatsuki but, quite often, they are hired to aid her by a mysterious source. She perpetually has to work with her lecherous teammates’s lazy, mercenary brother whom she simultaneously dislikes and is attracted to.
- they go on numerous adventures and eventually fall in love with each other HOW FUN :DDDDD
if ninjas had phones ino would be the girl that took selfies all the time for snapchat and send them to all the guys on her friendlist hahahah
MY FOREHEADDDDDDddd u can kiss it uvu <3
KISSING CHII SENPAIS PERFECT FOREHEAD
OMG I JSSUT SAW THIS LOOK HOW CUTEtlkjslgkjsdg
Sakura birth week extravaganza; where we celebrate the youth that is Sakura Haruno from the Naruto series (hosted by: cloudnin, floralnin, laetia, otsutsukiis, sharingan, shikisaii, that-jutsu). In order to participate in this event, the rules are as follows:
- Starting March 21st, each day will have a prompt (see above), utilize these words to your advantage and link it back to Sakura in any way possible. (Ex. gifs, graphics, fanfiction, fanart, etc…)
- Our primary focus is Sakura, so in the case that you want to make a shipping graphic over this event, make sure that it is entirely focused on our blossom.
- Pairing bashing is not permitted.
- Tag your participating graphic/edit with “Sakura Week,” for those who want to track it.
- Direct any questions/comments to: cloudnin, floralnin laetia, otsutsukiis, sharingan, shikisaii, that-jutsu.
- Lastly, enjoy Sakura’s birth week! (Ends on March 28th)